Am I safe to say that this year has flown by surprisingly fast? In a blink of an eye we are in October and wedding season in Texas might be at its peak. I am already booking weddings from October 2017 and thinking of how different life has been for Trevor and I since the move to Texas.
This weekend was a whirlwind but here are some of the highlights:
- I shot two weddings with my good friend Sarah Goss. That girl is a lot of fun to be around and I feel like we are a good team together. Saturday was a 500 person wedding (WHOA) and Sunday was a 75 person wedding (YAY!). See a sneak peek at Sunday’s first look below!
- Trevor and I discovered a little line of Sugar Ants in our kitchen by our dishwasher. I went into full disinfect mode 1 hour before I was to leave to a wedding. Vacuumed and Swifferd (real word? IDK) the whole house to make sure food crumbs were the hidden attraction and Trev scheduled an appointment for pest control to stop by. Zero tolerance for these guys, and living in Texas in a woody area seems like the ants are always planning a new attack. We are in FULL BATTLE MODE.
- Realized just how far behind I am with editing. So much to get done this week!
- Prepping for a styled shoot, but not one I am shooting, but one I get to be a BRIDESMAID in. 🙂 It will be fun to be on the other side of the camera and not having to worry about lighting, weather, colors, etc. I’ll be Instagram story-ing from behind the scenes.
- Looking at plan tickets because there is a lot of Traveling that will be happening for Breanna McKendrick Photography soon! On the between now and JUNE 2017 is, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Nashville, Portland, Bald Head Island (North Carolina) and Cabo MEXICO! I am saving up all those airline points!
Here is to a sweet first look. One of the many perks of joining in the new tradition of spending some one-on-one time together before getting married.